QualaWash Health & Safety Compliance Program
health & Safety:
At QualaWash our employees are our greatest asset and their safety is our number one priority. It is a QualaWash value to provide employees with an injury free workplace. Our goal is to prevent injuries and illnesses through the implementation of effective safety and health programs.
From day one on the job, our employees know that safety is a responsibility that is shared by everyone. Exceeding national industry standards isn’t enough—our ultimate goal is zero accidents. Risk reduction efforts include:
- Top management, active leadership, involvement, and accountability at all levels and at all locations
- Significant employee accountability and involvement in facility EHS audits and training
- Comprehensive employee communication and training for risk awareness and safe work practices. Established clear definition of safety requirements and strategies to reduce risk.
- Comprehensive reporting, investigation, analysis, and communication of incidents and near miss events.
- Implementation of a company wide corrective action tracking system.
- Comprehensive hazard recognition and control processes at all locations.
Our safety training program is an ongoing program of daily toolbox safety topics and monthly safety training. We provide proper training and education to maintain a safe working environment for our employees, as well as, our customers.
All of our employees are trained annually in the following areas:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Training and Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Respiratory Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safety & Lockout Tagout
- Industrial Hygiene
- Hand & Power Tool Safety
- Hand, Wrist & Finger Safety
- Machine Guarding
- Heat Stress
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walking/Working Surfaces
- Ladder Safety
- Fire Prevention & Safety
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Risk Assessment
- Preventing Slips, Trips & Falls
- Preventing Back Injury
- Materials Handling & Storage
- Audits & Inspections